Monday, January 23, 2017

Fun, Flouncy Apron

There are so many cute apron patterns out there, but this is one of my personal favorites. I've made it several times because it makes a darling shower or birthday gift for a friend.

https://kwiksew.mccall.com/k3787

It's quick and easy to sew. The pattern also includes children's and 18" doll sizing. I don't really have any tips or tricks because the instructions are simple to follow. And just like it's almost impossible to stop after eating one chocolate chip cookie, once you've made this apron, you'll want to make more! 




P.S. You've probably noticed that Kwik Sew patterns are expensive at the fabric stores and some don't always carry the full line. However, they are often on sale on the Kwik Sew website, which makes them pretty affordable. 

My sincere apologies for the blurry picture. I'm way better at sewing than photography!

No comments:

Post a Comment